Friday, October 15, 2004

Yepp, I bought a toy

I just purchased a fancy schmancy itty bitty mp3 player. Its a Samsung Yepp YP-T5V USB removable storage thingy with 256 megs. I can fill it up with metal goodness and drown out all the annoying noises at the gym or wherever. This is the first mp3 player I've purchased so my opinion of it can't really be based against any other models but I love the little thing. It didn't require installing any of the prepackaged software. My computer recognized it as soon as I plugged the thing in and turned it on. I can fit plenty of music on it for any occasion. It can even outlast a plane flight from Las Vegas to Ohio.

The only drawback I've had with it so far is the bass is kinda weak on the guy. There's a TruBass eq mode on it that compensates, but the earbuds that came with it can't handle it. So maybe with a new set of earphone things it would be better. But the thing does sound decent and I can now listen to music every second of the day if I so pleased.

So if anyone wants a recommendation on an mp3 player, I highly recommend this little guy. Great value for a good price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home